15 Nov Colour and Design
Posted at 15:33h in Uncategorised
By the completion of this module you will be able to:
- appreciate the psychology of colour and the impact of colour upon design
- understand the language of colour and colour terminology
- differentiate between primary, secondary and tertiary colours
- balance colours in relation to the colour wheel
- develop skills in applying colour to wide-ranging applications
- understand colour trends and the processes involved when printing with colour.
All content © Copyright WebLynx College strictly for use by enrolled students and not to be reproduced or distributed without permission of WebLynx College.